Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, January 5, 2018

(11:21 PM EST)
(-7*F.......wind chill -29*F)
( an old episode of S.H.A.D.O.)
  I'm disappointed.....I saw a listing for the movie "Red Dawn" the short blurb looked right but it wasn't the 1988 film....it was the 2012 remake.......I had't even realized that there had been a remake.....but there again the last time I went to a movie theater the original "Star Trek" movie was playing....that's right.....I'm older then dirt.....
(2:05 AM)
(-9*F........wind chill -27*F..the wind speed has dropped a little)
( a YouTube mix}
  The movie I was watching ended a little before 2AM.....I was just about out of ice and although I am tired...rather get it now then wait to  morning......well actually it's  morning already maybe I should have said later this morning....and then I was feeling a little grimy and  decided to take a shower....will finish this post later in the day.....nite all.....
(11:14 AM)
(-10*F.....windchill -29*F...and sunny)
(a YouTube mix)
  One of things that really drives me nuts ( well at least more nutty then I already am) Most times I check the schedule of what's on the boob tube and find noda to watch.....but from time to time I find two movies I enjoy and you get 3 guess but you'll only need one....both air at 8PM tonight......one is Kubrick's "2001"......a little quirky.....but I love the music.......the other is "A-Team"........yeah I know mindless entertainment.......but one of the stars is Jessica Biel........did I mention that Jessica Biel was in it......
  When I was in my 3rd year in college had a good friend who was a 5th year (5 year program leading to a thb degree )......but in the course of our private bull session he commented that the one thing he hadn't done in college was to be part of a prank.....considering this guy's personality.straight as an arrow....after I recovered from "The Big One".....I laughed and said " You come to the right person"....his reply "I know"
  Well the college had the school seal carved out of some kind of wood and hanging on the wall of the administration building and there were all kinds of rumors that it was going to be purloined.....prank style.......Now the funny part of this was there was a staff picnic on a saturday and the son of the soccer coach joked  with a member of the admin. that they would be upset when the seal disappeared...he was part of the crew that was rumored to be thinking about taking it.......what he didn't know was the seal was already gone.....
  The night before I had station my friend in a hallway to way lay as it were anyone going down the hall at a certain time, I knew the building would be empty firstly it was a Friday evening and there was a big off campus party....but I made the excuse I won't attend because I had a paper to write which was true.......but with my confederate on watch....the seal mysteriously disappeared...
  When the admin suite was entered monday morning  all hades broke loose, truth be told it never left the suite...It was hidden in a closet in a conference room
  I eventual arrange for information of  the seal's location to be know....I was standing monday in the rotunda after chapel service and the academic dean came up to me and said "I don't care what others think, I think it's funny"......dang I shouldn't have dated his daughter......but I was never even questioned...and I did let soccer coach know that my best information was his son was not involved..I really had a problem with that kid, I should have let him twist for awhile..but I didn't

No comments:

Post a Comment