Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, January 17, 2018

(2:44 PM EST)
(+21*F...9*F wind chill...light snow)
(Best of Schubert)
  When I was in concert band in high school...many moons ago.....we played a transcription of the first movement of Schubert's 8th Symphony the so called Unfinished..debate is whether he actually intended to write the 4th movement or not.....
  After a long and fruitless search I think I have found a site on G+.....a debate community...which at first glance.....may be just what I was looking for.....I miss some of the old sites on usenet...truth be told...I love debate...discussion...even a good argument.......and will engage in any of the preceding on virtually any topic......and even debate against a point I might hold......but I hate and will not engage in "flame wars" ....but so far this one seems to fit me well....actually I had posted a few times to another debate community.....but it just didn't "fit my eye" so to speak.....but got an invite from the mod of the one I'm currently posting to, to join.......
  I posted recently about my intense hatred of flavored potato chips......but someone offered me a bag of White Cheddar Popcorn......they didn't have to ask twice...two movies on later...how could I refuse.....

No comments:

Post a Comment