Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, January 20, 2018

(8:06 PM EST)
(+37*F.....29*F windchill)
(Best of Rossini)
  As you can see if you've been here before I've been fiddling with the layout.....for the last 17+ years I've been asking the Question "Troll54 Where Are You?" so i thought that it was high time I showed you...obviously this pix was not shot in winter......so now at least geographically you know where I am.....where I am mentally even I don't have that answer....most of the time.....as we might of said back in the day "I'm out to lunch"....
  Still had some things to fill out my pantry so walked again this afternoon.....didn't get anything I needed today....but down the road so to speak.....one splurge..a cheesecake sampler.....I don't get the sampler very often but was in the mood...
  Both feet, both knees, and my back are singing an acappella quintet very quietly of their favorite tune "Wait until you try to get out of bed tomorrow".......I probably did over do today just a little today.....I sincerely hope...that it was just a little....

No comments:

Post a Comment