Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, January 29, 2018

(4:38 PM EST)
(+26*F..w/wind chill +15*F...some snow in the forecast)
(Brahms': A German Requiem") 
  Have not had the best 24 hours physically.....first the back...probably a result of sitting in a  hard straight backed chair for the two hours that  lunch with my sibs and their respective mates lasteed......good lunch, better conversation.....but I didn't realize until I got ready to go out that my left foot was slightly swollen.and two hours in a shoe and it "sang" all night and although I was exhausted got very little sleep and awoke this AM with very dense fog between my ears....foot is just humming quietly now and a couple  of naps and the fog has begun to clear.....
  Don't get to see my sibs that often anymore....both sets are retired.as am I......but between having kids spread to the four winds and both sides usually winter in Florida for a month or so most winters, so basically are get togethers are limited to birthdays.....I'm kind of a stick in the mud....I prefer sleeping in my own bed 

No comments:

Post a Comment