Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, January 16, 2018

(9:26 PM Est)
(+6*F...no wind chill)
(Brahms' "Ein Deutsches Requiem")
  After the craziness and disruptions of this morning (see below).the day has mellowed out.....but I will admit that the combination of the "The Two Colds"......the cold temperature outside and the cold which inhabits my nose and throat......although the inside one is getting a lot better......have prevented me from my walks outside......I haven't been out for the last few days.....could have walked yesterday if I really needed something but I didn't want to take the chance of irritating the head cold as it was on the mend...
  According to the weatherman starting Friday the temperature is going to be.at least in the daylight hours mid 30sF and may even get into the lower 40sF......and by then should be feeling better....but the truth is I need to get out and will probably walk regardless....
  I think I mentioned this in a post a few days ago..(no I'm not going to look....it's not laziness...it's just pure cussedness).......here in the USA  we're 34 months from the next presidential elections...good grief the congressional midterms aren't even for another 10 months.......but there is already speculation as to whom might run against President Trump...I mean  cut me some slack the man hasn't even been in office a whole year yet.....still a few days short of that.....don't get me wrong I'm not taking sides one way or the other about him....but I do think that maybe he really hasn't been given a fair chance yet......If I was his advisor I'd tell to him cancel his Twitter account......the stuff he tweets doesn't help his image at all.....

No comments:

Post a Comment