Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, January 28, 2018

(8:42 AM)
(+34*F....+27*F w/wind chill.....sunny)
(Jazz Radio off YouTube)
  Slept well last night +/- 10 hours....and feel pretty good this AM with the exception of my left foot again, but this time not the big toe.but the arch....which I hurt in April of '70 will be 48 years this year...while running in the Boston Marathon.....but if truth be told the litany of things I've done to my poor left foot, and ankle are many some sport related, some work related, and some just klutz related......are numerous...and many thankfully no longer remember by me, unfortunately my foot remembers all of them from time to time....and reminds me in a very aggressive way......yo vey
  Am having lunch today with my sis and bro and their respective mates......my baby bro's birthday....but seeing he's hitting the big 60 this year maybe baby bro doesn't fit anymore.......can't call him my little bro either, he is after all bigger then I am....and younger bro......neither of us is young any more......so just......"Happy B-day Bob"...... 

No comments:

Post a Comment