Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, January 15, 2018

(5:56 PM EST)
(+20*F.....+8*F wind chill)
(Now Playing on YouTube "The Martian")
  The flick I'm watching off YouTube is from around 3 years ago......it's got to be a pirate copy which YouTube will eventually remove but it's there now......
  Cold is much better and the throat allows me to eat solid food without a problem......still a little sore but basically okay.....was going to get delivery but couldn't decide what i wanted to order..then remembered that I had a can of diced potatoes in the pantry, also on had some red onion, some nice pitted olives, and a bottle of Hellman's Mayo..made with olive oil.....and two grinders one w/ a pepper corn blend...and the other w/himalayan pink salt.......got it mixed and put in the the refrigerator for a couple of hours....I prefer my potato salad cold, and besides it tastes better if it sits for  a while
  So I had my potato salad and some juice while rewatching the "Hec Ramsey" pilot from 1972......I really loved that show but they only ever made 10 episodes.....but the female lead in the pilot was driving me nuts......I recognized the voice and the face but couldn't remember the name......so I eventually went to Google.....Sharron Acker....who was on TV a lot about that time......I rarely forget a voice or a face but names.....never been good with names... 

No comments:

Post a Comment