Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, January 14, 2018

{11:19 PM EST}
(-9*F.....no indchill)
( just the click,chick,click of my fingers on the keyboard)
  I should have been tucked in my warm bed a couple of hours ago......but I have an addiction....cruising Youtube...and in my recommend sites tonight was the pilot for the old TV show "Hec Ramsey" with Richard Boone and Harry Morgan...just as an aside I will someday make a bad pun using "Hairy Morgan's mane" (oops I just did)....but watched the 1 hour and 34 minute pilot....plus add a site with some of the episodes to my subscription list....
  The head cold remains with me......actually was able to eat some solid food today and my appetite seems to be recovering, but my voice still sounds like a out of repair hoghorn.....still a tad of post nasal drip.....
  When I said fingers clicking keys..I meant 2 fingers clicking keys.....when I was in school boys were discouraged from learning typing.....boy they really didn't see computer keyboards coming did they

No comments:

Post a Comment