Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, January 8, 2018

{6:38 PM EST}
(+36*F...+26*F windchill)
(Now Playing: "Draft Day" on the boob tube)
  Have been debating with myself, to walk or not to walk...that is the question.....the weather has really improved.......but it's going to get even warmer the next 2 days..and possibly a light rain.....which should clean the snow and ice off the sidewalks...which will keep me off the streets..literally.....and I won't  have to play matador with the SUVs.......so I'm going to wait to walk.....besides I can wait a few days...don't need anything right now.....
  I've lived in the same hotel for 7 years 1 month and 4 days.....and I can't believe the revolving door staff wise this place is the only ones who are still here that were here when I moved in are the owner, the GM, the bookkeeper and the head of housekeeping......the maintenance, has recycled twice and the desk people and housekeeping have changed so many times I can't count....I worked the same place for 35 some odd years.....I guess times have changed...

No comments:

Post a Comment